Another month has flown by and we are now into December, my favorite time of year! I love all the family and friend get togethers, the way everyone is in such a giving mood, dressing up for New Years Eve, and not to mention I love going out there and buying gifts.
1. One Christmas tradition I love, sending out Christmas Cards. How cute are these Kate Spade Dachsund Holiday Cards.
2. I like to put my tree up the day of Thanksgiving so that for dinner that night the mood is very festive. If you haven’t put it up yet, it’s time to get started! (Waterford Crystal Christmas Ornament)
3. What’s better than snuggling up with a cup of (spiked) hot chocolate and watching all our favorite holiday movies.
4. The day we have been waiting for, Christmas Day! My family and I celebrate on the 24th and open our presents that night.
5. The time to shine is now. Add a little sparkle to your wardrobe as you head out to those holiday parties! (Aidan Mattox Sequin Dress)
6. Happy New Year!