When I posted about the BH Cosmetics Brushes I got, I also mentioned that I got a couple other items as well. Some of those other items where these 3 BH Cosmetics Lipsticks.
Here is some info on the lipsticks:
- – Retail for $7.95 (currently on sale for $3.95)
- – BH Cosmetics creme luxe lipsticks come in 14 colors
- – Enriched with shea butter, beeswax, and vitamin E
The three colors I got are:
- – Forever Nude– A nude shade with very tiny specs of gold to give it a shimmery, satin finish. This one was my least favorite. I felt it matched to closely to my skin color and I didn’t like the gold shimmer on my lips.
- – Tea Time– A rosy pink shade which also has satin finish.
- – Charmed– A mauve shade with a creamy finish. This one was my favorite shade and I have been wearing this one often.
What I liked about the BH Cosmetics Lipsticks:
- – They are very creamy and hydrating. My lips don’t feel dry when I have the lipstick on.
- – Long lasting. The color lasted through a dinner without becoming patchy or completely coming off. When the color does start to wear off, it leaves a smooth stained look on your lip so your lip color still looks nice.
- – Heavily pigmented so one swipe gives your true color.
- – Does not feather around the lip line.
- – No odor.
- – Great price!