We have one more week until Fashions Night out (9/8), so we have put together a list of all retailers participating in Houston to help you plan your night.
- Anne Fontain – Special shopping incentives in Fashion’s Night Out.
- Arden B – Raffling off a $50 Gift Card every hour throughout the night. A DJ & Make-Up artist will be in-store during the event, beginning at 6pm.
- BCBGMaxazria – Enjoy champagne and get a .25 oz. bottle of BCBGMAXAZRIA’s new fragrance with a regular-priced purchase. Enter for a chance to win a $2,500 wardrobe and fragrance.
- Bebe – FNO plans.
- Betsey Johnson – All out party featuring DJ That’s My Jam, make up by Carina, light bites, champagne and a chance to win your very own Betsey tote.
- Brooks Brothers – Celebrate with refreshments and other FNO activities.
- Cache – Shop regular price merchandise at Cache for an exciting incentive.
- Chanel – Be the first to get your hands on the newest CHANEL Nail Colour Collection, les jeans de Chanel – created exclusively for Fashion’s Night Out.
- Dior – Champagne toast
- Ed Hardy – FNO Event Plans
- Eddie Bauer – Showcasing the latest in Fall essentials. Great shopping incentives to customers who purchase any pair of pants.
- Fendi – Presenting “Atelier Fendi,” an exclusive exhibition featuring FW11 ad campaign images, shot by Karl Lagerfeld.
- Gucci – Serving prosecco and Italian specialty cocktails from 6pm to 9pm.
- Guess – GUESS List members enjoy Double Points and a gift with any purchase* Shop the latest looks while the GUESS DJ spins the newest tracks.
- Intimacy – Enjoy complimentary champagne and cupcakes during FNO Cleavage & Cupcakes party. The first 50 guests to arrive will receive a FREE GOODY BAG!
- Juicy Couture – Celebrate our Viva la Juicy fragrance and offer great shopping incentives off all full-priced items during the event!
- Max Mara – Evening of cocktails in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Neiman Marcus – FNO Collection Available In-Store, runway show, cocktails and bites, view art collections Colton & Farb Gallery.
- Nine West – Fun-filled night of shopping and refreshments! Move to the beats of our DJ while you view and shop our new Fall Collection. Shopping incentives.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – For Fashion’s Night Out Saks will have heightened animation surrounding 1st floor departments
- Steve Madden – DJ, fun promotion, and free gift with purchase $100.
- Tory Burch – FNO Collection Available In-Store.
- True Religion Brand Jeans – The latest must-have of the season will be unveiled – The Casey Legging in a variety of new colors. 10% of ALL Fashion’s Night Out sales will be donated to The New York City Aids Fund of The New York Community Trust.
- Wet Seal – Wet Seal will be raffling off a $50 Gift Card every hour throughout the night. A DJ & Make-Up artist will be in-store during the event, beginning at 6pm.
- White House Black Market – Personal Styling
- Yves Saint Laurent – FNO Collection Available In-Store
- Zara– Champagne bar and ZARA’s hottest looks for the new season.
Ice Rink – Simon Now Fashion Runway Show *Invitation Only but you can view from upper levels.
Houston Tidbits VIP Lounge – Located in front of Gucci
- Carrie Ann – Champagne will be served, we will have a DJ, light bites, picture taking, and more.
River Oaks Shopping Center
- Haute Chocolate – Enjoy wine and champagne, and 10% off regularly priced merchandise. 5-8pm
FNO tees and totes are also available for purchase online.
Now tell us, what plans do you have for FNO?