I’m sure you are all familiar with subscription boxes… Last month I signed up for two actually, one of them being Nature Box. Basically they send you a box every month with 5 snacks of your choice, or random selections if you’d like, for $19.95. I thought it would be nice to try so that I could have some low calorie, snacks with no artificial ingredients. I received mine last week and here’s what I got!
1. Masa Crisps: These are like little tortilla chips with flax seeds. Although small in size they pack a pretty big crunch as they are made pretty thick, which is what I liked about them. All I need is a little guacamole and we are good to go!
2. Toasted Cheddar Stix: These were my favorite! They are little sesame stix with a cheddar flavor. These are good for snacking on their own, or for putting them in a salad.
3. Dark Chocolate Pretzel Pops: A little pretzel ball dusted in dark chocolate that makes a nice little evening treat.
4. Kung Pao Pretzels: One word, spicy! If you aren’t a fan of spicy foods then this snack is definitely not for you. Although good, I can only have like 3 or 4 pieces of these… Which could be a good thing!
5. Sriracha Pop Pops: Despite the name, these weren’t really spicy at all. They remind me of corn nuts but not as hard to bite into which is nice.
They have so many snacks to choose from like popcorn, nuts, dried fruit, granola, and even cookies, and kale chips. So I’ll definitely be trying out some different ones for my next box.