If you missed out on any of those big sales that went on this weekend, don’t worry because they aren’t over yet. Stores are going to be having big discounts, and many will be online only deals. Cyber Monday sales are the best because you can do all your shopping from the comfort of your own home (or office).
Here are some of the best Cyber Monday sales I have come across.
- Ulta – They have $10 off your purchase over $50 as well as free shipping, and they also have deals on all kinds of products. For example, the Bye Bye Under Eye cream by It Cosmetics is 50% off, making it just $12. Also, Bare Minerals products are all 30% off.
- Sigma – 20% off everything! I recommend the Basic Eyes kit, and the Best of Sigma kit. Also, if you are looking for a brush to perfect your winged liner then this one is excellent!
- Ann Taylor has 50% off everything + free shipping! I love this black skirt… It would be perfect for a Christmas dinner! And this sequin dress perfect for a New Years Eve party.
- Loft also has 50% off + free shipping! I like this, super comfy, sweater dress, and I’m definitely going to pick up this plaid scarf (in both colors!).
- Anthropology has 25% off all items as well as free shipping. Remember they don’t just have clothing, they have tons of cute items for the home as well.
- ASOS – 30% off everything. I love that they are always quick to deliver my items! Don’t forget that have petites, and plus sizes too.
- Kate Spade is also doing 30% off. These boots are super cute, and these cosmetic bags make a nice gift for any makeup lover.
- Shopbop has 15% – 25% off your entire purchase.
A couple other places worth checking out:
- Amazon – They have anything you can think of on their site, and is a great place for electronics.
- Net-a-Porter – If you are looking for luxe items on sale (like bags) then stop by there. They’ve also got some great boots on sale, like these, by Jimmy Choo.