We have just 14 days of shopping left until Christmas! Can you believe it? I’ve posted some gift guides on the liketoknow.it app, but I’ll be posting them here this week for those of you still needing a few ideas.
First up, my Beauty Gift Guide 2018! I’ve included some must have favorites of mine, as well as some basics anyone will love.
- If you are looking for some skin care gifts, I recommend anything from two of my favorite brands. Fresh beauty, and Drunk Elephant. I’ve mentioned Drunk Elephant a few times before, like in my daily skin care video. My three favorite items are the Multi-vitamin Eye Cream, Sukari Baby Facial, and the Virgin Marula Oil. To make gift giving a little easier though, you can pick up “The Littles” kit, or the “Big Reveal” Kit, which includes some full sized items.
- I also love Fresh products and have used a few of their masks, their sugar scrub, and their facial oils. I actually purchased a few products myself and put them together as a gift to my mother in law after she tried some that I had in my guest bathroom while she was staying at my home last month.
- A must have for me when it comes to my makeup routine is the Urban Decay setting spray! This would make a nice stocking stuffer as well.
- As far as eye palettes go… You can’t go wrong with this neutral set from MAC. It’s perfect for the girl that is new to makeup, or even the more experience, as the colors are all very useful. If you want to get a little more fancy, this Huda Beauty Nude palette is gorgeous! I had to convince myself not to buy it as I don’t need another eye palette, haha.
- If you are looking for a perfume, my favorite is the YSL Black Opium. It’s what I always use once fall rolls around. I recently smelled their Black Opium Floral Shock perfume and really liked that one as well. It definitely has a more floral sent to it, which may be nice for spring.