I recently got this BH Cosmetics 11 piece brush set (along with other products that I will share in a different post), from BH Cosmetics, which comes with a pink and black polka dot case that is great for storing or for when traveling. If you aren’t familiar with bh cosmetics, they are a brand of affordable yet high quality makeup known for their makeup palettes. They have a really great selection of eye shadow palettes that is great for those of you starting to play around with different eye makeup looks.
Here is a little info on the brush set.
Set includes 11 synthetic (cruelty free) brushes and a faux leather snap case for storing your brush set.
- Tapered Eye Liner Brush
- Tapered Shadow Blending Brush
- Angled Blush Brush
- Deluxe Fan Brush
- Powder Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Classic Shadow Brush
- Lip Brush
- Angled Shadow Brush
- Flat Eyeliner Brush
- Small Smudge Brush
- The makeup brush set retails for $24.95 which I thought was a really good deal for the quality and variety of brushes you get.
- This set is a nice choice for those of you who just looking for a set with all the basics as it includes 4 face brushes, 6 eye brushes, and 1 lip brush. (My favorite: the tapered shadow blending brush, and fan brush!)
- I recommend it to anyone who is not a professional and is starting off playing around with makeup. It’s a great way to get familiar with different types of makeup brushes.
- They are incredibly soft, especially for the price.
- The bristles pick up the product nicely and feel great when applying it on your face.
- So far, I have not experienced any shedding of the bristles while using them, which was something I was a bit weary about at first. I use a daily brush cleaner spray on my brushes after every use and didn’t experience any shedding during that either. Note: the color difference of the bristles in the pictures is due to the fact that I have already used some of them, they originally come with a purple tinted tip.
- BH Cosmetics is available at bhcosmetics.com and urbandoutfitters.com