It’s time to roundup the By Lynny Best Of 2020 products list. This top 10 list is of the most popular products I posted either here on the blog, or over on my Like To Know It page. Clearly Home Decor was a big winner, with barstools stealing the show.
Now lets go through the list!
BEST OF 2020
- Bag Organizer: Despite not being a home decor item, this was by far the top item of the year. I featured it in one of my YouTube videos as well as on tiktok as a Friday favorite.
- Bar Stools: There are 3 different barstool styles on the list for this year! These grey ones with the wooden legs are the ones I actually have in my house. The second ones are the ones in my sisters house. They are super chic and still being comfortable to sit on! You can see them here. The third style of barstools on the list were these black farmhouse style chairs. I shared this picture from one of the model homes I looked at in Arizona and you guys loved them just as much.
- Faux Flower Balls: These faux flower balls were the perfect alternative to real mums. I shared them on tiktok, as well on reels on instagram, and many of you agreed, they looked good!
- My Nightstand: The nightstand originally comes with gold pulls, but to match the rest of my decor I changed them to black ones.
- Headboard: This headboard is one of the headboards my sister has in one of her guest bedrooms. You can see how she styled it here, It’s velvet and a light silvery-beige shade.
- Vanity Top Mirror: I talked about this mirror in one of YouTube videos as a must have for my lashify applications, and featured it in a Friday Favorites tiktok as well!
- Curtains: I don’t actually have these curtains but I thought they were really pretty. I shared them as a good find on my Like To Know It account.
- Lip Gloss: One of my favorite lipglosses are the Chanel Coco Rouge lip glosses. I’ve shared it a few times on my different socials as a makeup favorite and even had it featured on the favorites on front page of my blog. Fun fact, I always buy one at Duty Free when I travel internationally!
So, there you have it! The top 10 Best Of 2020. While I didn’t post too much here on the blog this past year, I did continue to post on IG and LTK. So, make sure you are following along there. As for the blog, I do plan on getting back to posting here and hopefully sharing more videos as well.